Sunday, May 15, 2011

Restaurant Review: Piccola Venezia – Boston, MA

This is no 5-star restaurant, but if you’re looking for large portions of Italian fare at a decent price in the North End of Boston, then this could be your place.  The interior decor has lots of charm and character and the service was excellent.  There is better tasting food in the North End, but for the price, Piccola Venezia gets the job done.  I have to admit, though, this meal was definitely outshined by the amazing cannolis from Mike’s Pastry that we picked up for dessert.  All I really remember from that night is the delectably, sweet taste of my chocolate covered cannoli.  It is forever embedded in my memory and may have developed into a slight addiction.  I even found out that they deliver nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment