Sunday, May 15, 2011

Restaurant Review: Joe’s American Bar & Grill – Boston, MA

I have nothing bad to say about this establishment.  The atmosphere was great, the service was great, the food was great, the drinks were great, the bathrooms were great.  What more is there to say?  While visiting Boston for a weekend we hit up this restaurant twice!  The very best part was the bread (which you pull apart) and the pink sangria!  Here are the ingredients for the pink sangria from their menu:

Pink Sangria
A refreshing combination of Rosé Wine, Bacardi Limon Rum, Stoli Razberi Vodka,
DeKuyper Watermelon Schnapps, Massenez Crème de Peche, Sprite and fresh fruit.

If I ever figure out what “Massenez Creme de Peche” is, I may try to make this cocktail at home! Although, what I should do is start petitioning for this restaurant to set up shop in the Albany area!  Who’s with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment