Sunday, March 21, 2010

CAKE!

If you know me, then you know that I love cake. Actually, I love just about anything you can find in a bakery. I enjoy watching the food network when they have cake challenges. I also like watching Cake Boss on TLC. I feel like I could be a master cake designer if I had access to the equipment. If I were 10 years younger I'd apply to be on MTVs Made to be a pastry chef. "I wanna be made"...

Fortunately we had two reasons to enjoy cake this month. It was Kevin's 29th birthday for the third time. I had a cake made for him at J&S Watkins. It was sponge cake with chocolate mousse. Here's a picture.




And it's my birthday this Wednesday. We celebrated early and Kevin had a cake made for me at Coccadotts. It was raspberry swirl cake with chocolate mousse. Here's a picture.




I think we'll have to make it a tradition to make eachother really yummy and unique cakes for our birthdays. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment