Tuesday, March 30, 2010

4 Months and growing fast!

Allie is now four months old and cuter than ever.  She smiles so much and has some favorite songs.  She loves hearing “Mr. Sun” and “Tomorrow” (the song from Annie).  She also likes “Itsy Bitsy Spider” and “Wheels on the Bus”, but I have to say that “Mr. Sun” is probably her all time favorite.  For those who don’t know it, it goes like this:

Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun

Please shine down on me

Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun

Hiding behind a tree

Allie’s here and she’s asking you

To please come out so she can play with you

Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun

Please shine down on me.

Kevin makes fun of me big time for this song, but she loves it, so I’ll sing it until my face turns blue if I have to.  I actually sang it yesterday when we went to the doctor’s for a well baby visit and she had to get her vaccines.  She didn’t shed a single tear while getting her shot because Mommy was singing Mr. Sun!  Although I almost shed a tear when the nurse took a look at Allie and said, “Boy, your mother gave you some good thighs!”  She might be 4 months old and weigh over 19 pounds, but it’s all muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment