Thursday, January 27, 2011

Restaurant Review – Arizona Pizza, Clifton Park

On my mission to eat at 10 new restaurants, we decided to try Arizona Pizza.  It was a Wednesday night and so it was very quiet.  We were seated promptly and to my delight we had a booth with our very own TV!  HUGE bonus when dealing with a toddler!  We immediately put on NickJr and was able to keep Allie relatively entertained.  Their menu wasn’t overwhelming with choices and they had some unique meals.  Kevin and I decided to share a wood fired pizza and it was pretty good!  My only complaint about the pizza is that they put sausage slices under the cheese and so it got a bit messy.  We ordered mac & cheese for Allie and she didn’t have a bite of it.  She only ate the fries that came with it.  I’m sure we’ll return and next time we’ll try something different for her.  The service was just mediocre.  Our waiter was friendly, but not very attentive.  Our drinks were dry for a while before he offered a refill.  It also took a bit of time before he picked up our check and I think we were his only table!  Based on this visit, I’d give Arizona Pizza an B+

On a side note – here’s a recent video for your enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment